Hello There!

FINALLY, my sitemeter is working. I had made a ton of accounts and left out the most valuable piece in order for it to work. The Button. The sitemeter button. On my blog. I had left it out.

And, I am changing my name to JungleJayde, because...It sounds neat. And, my Mom has Jungle Mom, and I'm her daughter. Therefore...Ya...

I chatted with Bluey and netsirK last night. A nice long one until they ABANDONED ME! Grr...!

TOMORROW! IS! THE! DAY! Mom needs help peeling potatoes for my favorite food because she is the best Mom in the world, and she is going to make me ChEeSy PoTaTo SoUp for my birthday!
It is the best. She says she is going to improvise since they don't have cheese-wiz here. I wonder what she'll use...0.o

ANyways, I am happy that my sitemeter is working. Everything is perfect now.

And, turns out Mom doesn't remember any jewels on the pot...Read the post before this one and you'll understand.

And now I have to go! I may post again today! Keep Checking! I can see you...When you come on my blog...I have sitemeter...I am watching...>And so are the bunnehs...0.o o.0 0.o o.0

4 murmurs:

I...can't think of a comment...Hmm...

August 29, 2008 8:23 AM  

I read your moms blog and thought your post on her blog the other day was great. I hope you feel at home in Paraguay soon and that you find many friends.
Happy Birthday (early)!!
My daughter has a blog also, and she lives in Asuncion too. Maybe you´ll meet her some day.

August 29, 2008 8:28 AM  

I counted 8 F's! XD
And I AM BORED!
It's fun to be bored. Kinda. XD It's too easeh for meh to be bored.

And we sorreh we left you mid-chat, and I hope netsirK agrees. I will be home (I'm commenting from school right now) later, and I'll be on as long as you like. :D :D

August 29, 2008 11:58 AM  

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is very special!

August 30, 2008 12:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home