I WANT TO GO SWIMMING!

It bugs me...Seeing our beautiful, shiny, blue, clean pool...And I want to jump in every time I look at it. I struggle, each day. Because of that clean water there, with no one to swim in it. I want to be that someone. But, I know that with the temperature at 50 every day, I would be quite and entirely stupid to jump in it. I would shiver like a naked mole rat in Antarctica. And I'd be frozen for days. And I don't want that, but...I WANT IT! BADLY! I stick my toe in, and I shiver for three hours. My dad was brave enough to jump in. He did, and then he got right back out. I've never seen such reflexes!!!
I am not brave enough, but I will pop my feet in, if the urge strikes me. Yes, this is crazy and inhuman of me. But I do.
IT IS JUST SOOO TEMPTING! I MEAN, THE SUN IS OUT!!
Look at it....So clean and shiny and..uh...wet.

















And look at my feet! Practically DYING of hypothermia.

6 murmurs:

0_o pretty pool....wow

August 19, 2008 4:21 PM  

That's cool you have a pool! (hehe, rhymes)

I say dive in... it'd be fun for us to read about! XD

August 20, 2008 12:59 AM  

Ooooh...yo uhas a pool. Lucky.

I've seen lots of pools that I cant go in...it makes me very. sad.

August 20, 2008 4:43 AM  

I think I see hypothermia!!

August 20, 2008 7:10 AM  

holy cow that stink penut buter jelly time penut utter jelly time penut butter jelly time LOL =0 :).

August 20, 2008 9:59 AM  

Is it winter there in Paraguay? Well hang on cuz when we're here with icicles and warm winter coats you can take a dip in the pool! Summer's comin'!

August 20, 2008 12:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home