PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

Today...Is PBJ DAY. I am making it PBJ DAY. HAPPY PBJ DAY! To celebrate I made a double decker PBJ sandwich...It was yummy.
And, to celebrate it, all you have to do is eat something with peanut butter/jelly or both. A sandwich, whatever you want. It just HAS to involve PBJ because it's...*cue theme song*...
DA DA DADADADADA!

PBJ! Makes me hungray!
I will always love it!
Yes, PBJ, it makes me hungray! Yeah, and I'll love it forever!

CLAP PLEASE...Thanks...HEY! That was as good as I could come up with off the top of my head...Who knows?? Maybe some Smuckers Uncrustables commercial will use it as their jingle...
Anyways, I just wanted to inform you that whoever thought up PBJ therefore should be honored!

**~*A HISTORY OF PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY, AND OTHER FACTS, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF ABOUT MY BUDDY PBJ*~**I googled ALL of this. I worked. Please be nice.

In December 1999, two independent inventors, Len Kretchman and David Geske, were granted a reward for such a delicious sandwich. It became popular as soon as it came out, and both adults and children liked it so much that a company called Smucker's promoted it into one of their lunches, called PBJ Uncrustables. They made millions.

Many people have made creations out of it, and added onto it, by replacing the jelly with bananas, adding a hazelnut chocolate butter, or a different fruit spread and many more.

The sandwich has often been called PB&J, PBJ, and my personal favorite, Jammin' with Uncle Peanut Sam. And I will call it that for eons to come, because it will make me laugh every time that I say it. And I like to laugh.

It is a healthy snack or lunch, and completed with milk, it uses all of the necessary food group items for a healthy lunch.
There is actually a spread now, called Goober, that contains both Peanut Butter AND Jelly. You can buy it at Cracker Barrel.
**~*

HAPPY PBJ DAY!

4 murmurs:

I loves PB and J!!! I think I've heard of Goober but i duno.
Um.
When is your b-day?

August 19, 2008 7:19 AM  

Do you mean 1899?

August 19, 2008 8:26 AM  

It's the thirtieth, Nono!

Yes, oops...Thanks mom!

August 19, 2008 11:21 AM  

I like PB-n-J. Hard to find grape jelly here, tho.

August 20, 2008 12:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home