YAY! A NEW DAY! GOOD MORNING!

I believe that no matter what day it is, what you are about to face, or what happened in the past week, that everyone should greet the day with a smile. As opposed to a slap in the face and going back to bed.
I am a morning person. I always have been. Well, once I wake up. It is a bit hard to explain. I HATE going to sleep, but when I am asleep I like to stay asleep, but whatever hour you come and wake me, no matter what, I will greet you with a hug and a smile, and perhaps a hearty "Good Morning!". That is just how I am. And I hope to remain like that. Morning people scare me....Gaah...They are like zombies. Until they have had their coffee.
Being a morning person can be hard. At times I have been told to,*GROOOOAN*, just---stop, and other times I have stopped on my own because I have been threatened that I would be thrown in the cactus pot. And so I have 'just stopped'.
I believe that God gave us this day for a purpose and that no day goes unplanned. Imagine God, ...
"WHAT? It's morning? Whaa--I-I didn't plan this! NO! Everyone HAS to go back to bed--WHAT IN MY CREATION IS GOING ON?!?! When did this happen, Gabriel? Who did this? OH NO!" ....That never happens. So, obviously, God planned it. And I believe that He planned it for good reason. Maybe Jesus was a morning person. I know He rose early in the morn' to pray...Does that count? Well, I can't imagine Jesus threatening to throw JOHN in a cactus pot at 6 AM...Can you?
Think to yourselves, morning grouches, What Would Jesus Do? ...
I believe that EVERYONE should be cheerful. Even if they feel like shrinking the person, and stomping on them because of the hour, (and that's only grouch-human, I agree...) that they should smile at the very least. A smile can make rain clouds go away. A smile can brighten anyone's day. People today don't know the power of a smile. Like, just the other day, I was a bit sad for some reasons, and when we drove by, a GUARD smiled at me. And it was a kind, friendly smile. Not a deceiving smile. The very people that forced us out of our jungle home, the very people that were paid to kill Americans, were smiling, at, me. They were Paraguayan guards (because a Venezuelan guard would have stuck his tongue out :P) guarding the hotel where my good ol' buddy Chavez was staying here in Paraguay to meet President Lugo...Lugo...Hugo...SCA-RY! And just that smile made me forget my troubles, erase the marks on my paper, and I had a great rest of the day. See? A smile. ONE person, ONE smile. And then I was happy. I believe that everyone should smile. That everyone should TRY to be a morning person, or at least nice, in the morning. DON'T fight fire with fire. Wet the fire with the magic hose. It's called a smile. Just try it. And morning people out there, WE CAN DO IT!

1 murmurs:

Hi happy person!
I know what you mean
Even if I'm really tired i dont want to go to bed. but when i do i just lay there forever. And i hate getting up in the morning but i'm never grouchy and BE-QUIET-I-JUST-WOKE-UP-ish...my mom and my brother are like that...like they cant comprehend happiness at 9 in the morning...

August 18, 2008 8:43 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home