Just To Mess With My Enemy.

Have I ever mentioned how I am annoyed by Mr. SpellCheck? He bugs me to NO END. And, now I am bored. So, it is time to torture him! MUAHAHAHA!

Like. He wont let me typ lyk ths. evrythin haz to bee capitaeyesed and commuhs beetuine a buncha words. See? He is sooooo mad right now! I just got him GOOOD....

Here is what HE thinks I should be saying:
An argument between us. ME DRIVIN HIM CRAZAY!

Me: LOBOS!
SC: See the red line underneath it? In America, we don't use Spanish words. You ought to say hobos.
Me: FINE. Then how about dsajgiggls
SC: NoOo! Stoppit! Say giggliest!
Me: What if I wanna talk about grapes in Spanish...Ha! UVAS!
SC:...Hmm...AHA! Say SUV, please.
Me: NEVEEEEEEEEEEER!!

So, that is what I do when boredom strikes me. I do strange things to entertain myself....STRANGE THINGS...Like argue with a computer. That's just ONE of them...I also chat with myself sometimes...Hehe.
In fact...I think I'll go ahead and make a blog about that...HA!

Thanks for reading this, even though it is completely random and unimportant. =)

Verja-thewittywriter

1 murmurs:

There are strange things happening in your blog that are beyond human forces, I believe...the one cent off newspaper post is always at the top of your blog. o.O
We all hate SpellCheck. LOL! He doesn't even know what SpellCheck is...xD
Ok he thinks that SpellCheck should be spell check. LOL should be LOLL, LL, LO, SOL, or COL for SOME STRANGE REASON.
Grrr

August 03, 2008 10:33 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home