Heyyo! Meet Bill.

*Ahem* Uh, welcome to my blog... I'm bored today. And when I am bored, I'm sarcastic. So I've invented a computer friend. His name is Bill, and I am going to talk to him and be sarcastic and over excited and random and funny and I'll even exaggerate for your enjoyment. Ahem...Now, say hi, Bill.....*crickets*...Say HI, Bill.......................BILL!

What?!?

Say hi.

Oh. Hi.

Aww...Bill must be shy.

I AM NOT! I talk a lot.

Right...And giraffes are fat. And elephants are fitness instructors. *Laugh, please*... ... ...*Thank you.*

No. Stop it. Enough with the sarcasm. It's annoying.

*mimics in a high voice* No. Stop it..WAAAH!

Well, whatever. I'm sick of it.

Bill, I think you need a hug...

I DO NOT!

I think soOo...

DON'T YOU DARE!

Fine...Be a sourpuss.

Thanks. I will. What is the point of creating me if all you want to do is bug me?

That. That is the point.

What?...?

I like bugging people. It's fun. And now, everyone in my comments is going to bug you, too...Won't that be fun.

No. Not for me.

Aww...Poor Bill...GET OVER IT!

Ouch...You're mean...

I'm sorry. I'm just bored.

Ok...I see that. Look! A BALL OF DUST!

OoOh! I want to PLAY with it!

What? Ew...Gross. You can't play with a ball of dust...You can't even ROLL IT!

Watch me. Everyone told Tommy Edison that he couldn't create a lightbulb. See what he did?
*flicks on a lamp*

Well...I know one thing...

LIAR!

HEY! THAT WAS NOT NICE!

Ok...WOW! IT'S A HUGE ANT! LOOKIT!

NO. I'm going to bed. It's late.

IT IS NOT! IT'S TEN IN THE MORNING!

Exactly!

What? I don't get you, Bill.

Good...Then goodbye! I guess I'll see you next time you decide to torture me with vocabulary.

BYE BYE!

And thanks for reading this, people of the world. Bill, say goodbye......*crickets*......BIIIIIIIIIILLL!!!!

What??? I was asleep...Whatever! GOODBYE!

1 murmurs:

It's not ten AM! It's 2 PM! lol. Timezones are weird. And so is this conversation. Tell me, was it Phika talking to herself or me talking to my wolf friends which did this? Or did you come up with this all yourself? :p

August 15, 2008 11:39 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home