Ahh...Back To My Old Template

This is me. I love purple, pink, turquoise and black. This is the blog I should have stuck with all along. It shows my personality. I love to read, but the other book template was confusing me and now I know exactly where I am and how to do things. :D I'm happy.

I talked with Nonohoicha. And I got the emails of NetsirK and Bluey. I will be emailing you guys shortly. Hope you do not mind. =)

I am lounging in my pajamas. Saturday is my lounge-around day. I love Saturdays. :)

I am in search of a neat avatar. Something creative, and funky, just like me. I am googling left and right. Something creative. Maybe I should get Nonohoicha to make me a nice one with her wondrous powers with GIMP. Since I am very bad with GIMP. You should see her creations. Maybe she could make me a bunny rabbit striped pink and black. Could you, Nonohoicha? :) PWEEEESE?

I spoke with Mom today. About what I want to have for lunch on my birthday. She is looking for the cheez wiz we need for Cheesy Potato Soup, but I told her that if that doesn't work out, then I will accept anything. I also said that if she can't find cheez wiz, I would like her Special Chinese Rice. It is yum!

Something funny. Hmm... *scratches chin*...

OOH! I have a joke!

What is a British man's favorite cereal? .... .... ....CHEERIOS!

I went with Marina to a teen meeting last night. There were SUPPOSED to be cookies there...*taps foot impatiently*...But there were none, so we just played games and read from John how God used scripture when Satan tried to tempt him.

I wore my heelys. They are so much funn! : ) I love them. And now I can do tricks! I can swerve and spread my heels out and back in, and I can switch feet in them! Hehehe! I love it! So Fun!

Marina is coming to spend the night on Saturday or Friday next week for my birthday! Weee! I'm happy. I also know what I am getting for my birthday. But my Mommy (xD) reads this, so that is all I will say. I can't believe I called her Mommy...It just sounded goofy and fit right in, soo... I don't usually call her Mommy but this is the one time I did. Hehe!

I'm bored. I don't know what to do.

I helped Mom with laundry today. I am now washing my own clothes. So I put them on the line last night...(that sounds like i let them talk on the phone..hehe), and they dried up and they are crispy and nice. And I am going to LOVE changing into them...Tomorrow. Like I said, Saturday is my PJ Lounge Day.

My room is messy. I will clean it up right after this post. And I will have.....*thinks* A SANDWICH for lunch. We had biscuits for breakfast today! My Dad makes me the best biscuits.

It doesn't make sense, the word biscuits. BISKITS is how it is pronounced. Yet it's spelled BISKYOOITS. Nobody pronounces it like it's spelled. Weird...0.o

I have a bunny peeking over a fence. :) Isn't he cute? I made him. Just now. Copy and Paste him and help him take over the world.

()_()
( *.*)
(__ )______
| | | | | | | | | |


Next Friday night I am going to take White Chocolate Chip Cookies to the teen meet. The girls are supposed to bring food. So I will. Or at least I will try. I might get distracted. Hehehehe!

And now I must go. Goodbye! (that sounded like a rhyme if you say it with rythm...xD)

3 murmurs:

I has to say, I like it!! :D :D

August 23, 2008 11:18 AM  

Very nice look! I like purple.

'Course I don't mind you e-mailing!

()_()
( *.*)
(__ )______
| | | | | | | |

World denomination is just a hop away!

August 24, 2008 12:19 AM  

hahaha... i didnt realize you were waiting for cookies Friday night... hahaha.... cya today! haha

August 24, 2008 3:53 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home