Midnight Lurkers

Lurkers. Those people who sneak around on my blog. And read my comments. And then leave, without commenting.
The people who sit at their computer, and read everything, and then step out. You know who you are.
You come here and then leave! I don't like it! I want to know what you thought of my posts!
Stop being cowards, to these lurkers:

-Lima, Peru
-Brooklynn
-Oregon
-Alexandria, Virginia.

...and the many others who come here and leave! I want to know what you think. I LIKE getting your insight. Unless you are mean and are only here to criticize me. Then just go away and never come back, but please comment whoever you are! I won't bite. I thank you and appreciate you just coming to my blog. Please!

Please!!!!! Now is your chance! Go! Leave a comment!

Come out of hiding! Show yourself!

If you have no blog, just remain anonymous but at LEAST give me SOME info! PLEASE!

It's right there. Just click it.

5 murmurs:

Hello! I always leave comments because I love you and want to feel closer to you my dear niece. Now, for a matter of business- Are you interested in adding my link to your blog lines?
MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
www.anitalottahelp.blogspot.com

August 29, 2008 10:40 PM  

oh and I PRAY YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TODAY! You've grown into such a lovely teenager! I love you. Here is your birthday hug from all of us here in Florida
((((HUGS)))

August 29, 2008 10:43 PM  

*stares at text above comment box* LOL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'ma blog later tho. Wrong computer.

August 30, 2008 1:10 AM  

(Chipmunk voice): THIS COMMENTER IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS COMMENTER'S BLOG AT THE SOUND OF THE WOOF.

*click*

*kaboom*

*milk spilling*

*laughing monkey*

*"SHINE! Make 'em wonder what ya got...!"*




WOOF!

August 30, 2008 5:48 AM  

I enjoy reading your blog, and trying to understand your perspective of things, it is nice to read the thoughts of a young mind!

August 30, 2008 9:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home